Last day to Register to Vote is October 16!
WV allows absentee ballots by mail if you will be unable to make it to the polls.
Election Day Tuesday, November 6
- On Election Day, polls open at 6:30A and close at 7:30P.
- On Election Day, you need to go to your own polling location! It's on your voter registration card or, if you can't find your card (you don't need it to vote!), you can find your polling places here on the Secretary of State's website.
Early Voting begins Wednesday, October 24
- Early Voting is begins Wednesday, October 24 and ends Saturday, November 3.
- Early Voting is usually very easy and fast with no lines! If you haven't tried it yet, try it this year!
- During Early Voting, there are limited locations to vote. Some counties have just one location, other counties have more than one. All voters in each county may early vote in any of their county's early voting locations.
- Early Voting is open during business hours (exact hours varies by county) Monday through Saturday. There is no early voting on Sundays.
- Click here for a listing of early voting locations by county, or find your own personal polling places here
- Early Voting Polling Places & Hours for Senate District 14
Barbour County: 8:30-4:30 M-F, 9-5 Sa
- Barbour County Courthouse, 2nd Floor, 26 N Main St, Philippi, WV 26416
Grant County: 8:30-4:30 M-F, 9-5 Sa
- Grant County Courthouse, 5 Highland Ave, Petersburg, WV 26847
Hardy County: 9-4 M-F, 9-5 Sa
- Hardy County Courthouse, 204 Washington St, Moorefield, WV 26836
Mineral County: 8:30-4:30 M-F, 9-5 Sa
- Mineral County Courthouse, 150 Armstrong St, Keyser, WV 26726
Monongalia County: 9-7 A, 9-5 T-F, 9-5 Sa
- County Elections Center, Mountaineer Mall, 5000 Greenbag Rd, Morgantown, WV 26505
- Mason Dixon Park, 79 Buckeye Road, Core, WV 26541
- Westover Community Building, 299 Crowl St, Westover, WV 26501
Preston County: 8:30-6 M-Sa
- Preston County 911 Center, 300 Richwolf Drive, Kingwood, WV 26537
Taylor County: 8:30-4:30 M-F, 9-5 Sa
- Taylor County Senior Center, 52 Trap Springs Rd, Grafton WV 26354
- Taylor County Court House, 214 W Main St, Grafton, WV 26354
Tucker County: 8-4 M-F, 9-5 Sa.
- Tucker County Courthouse Annex, 211 1st St, Suite 204, Parsons, WV 26287.
- Barbour County: 8:30-4:30 M-F, 9-5 Sa
Visit the WV Secretary of State's website to:
- Check your voter registration! (Please double check, even if you voted recently!)
- Find your polling places
- Register to Vote
- Update your to Address
Voter ID Law
West Virginia's voter ID law shouldn't stop anyone from voting! Just bring your photo ID or a utility bill in your name or just bring a friend who has know you for at least 6 months.
Even if you don't have a single piece of ID, as long as you can sign a form at the polls promising that you are who you say you are, you can still vote!
GO VOTE! Details on the law are here!